1. Student not already enrolled in SGB Amravati University will have to pay the University Enrolment Fee at the time of admission. Student once admitted to a regular course of study in this university shall not be permitted to appear for any other examination simultaneously.
2. No separate intimation will be sent to the home address. Applicants are advised to see the information concerned on the Notice Board.
3. A student will have to pay the requisite fees at the time of admission. The students eligible for various concessions will have to fill in relevant concession forms before the due dates fixedby the college / Govt. / University. The student should insist on a receipt after having submitted the concession forms to the college office.
4. No student will be admitted after the last date fixed by the university.
5. Full fees should be paid at the time of confirming the admission. Fees are non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission
6. After having sought confirmed admission, it is obligatory for the student to pay the full term fee. If the student leaves this college or stops coming to college for any reason, he/she is liable to pay full fees in that case also. Without paying the fees in full, no document will be issued to him.
7. The name of the student may be struck off from the college roll if he/she fails to pay the fees before the date declared by the college. The readmission after this will be at the discretion of the Principal/College Admission Committee.
8. The changes in fee schedules brought about by S.G.B. Amravati University / Maharashtra State Govt. / College will be applicable and binding on the students.
9. If a student who has sought the confirmed admission in one faculty wants to change over to another faculty available in the college, he can do so by paying the complete fees prescribed for that another faculty opted by the student. The fees paid earlier by him will remain non-refundable. The change of faculties will only occur in the event of availably of seats.
10. Every student is required to clear all the college dues before submitting the UniversityExamination Form, The student failing to do so will find his name struck off the college roll.
11. The student admitted on a provisional basis will have confirm his/her admission bycomplying with all the rules of admission within the time span fixed by the AdmissionCommittee.
12. The student must obtain a receipt for every important document submitted in the office such as:
i) Admission Form ii) EBC and other Concession Form iii) Scholarship Form iv) University Examination Form EBC forms must be submitted immediately after the confirmation of admission in the college.
13. Every student is required to appear for a physical efficiency test according to the University Rules
Discipline: The College maintains strict discipline and expects rules to be followed by every student, in the college campus and outside. Students must obey the instructions of the Principal. Students found violating the rules of the college administration or behaving in an in disciplined manner will have their names removed from the college rolls. It will be presumed on admission that the students concerned and their parents and/or guardians have read and concurred with these rules.
Attendance: As per the University rules, every student is required to attend 80% of the lectures (Theory and Practical taken together). The student having an attendance below 80% will not be permitted to appear for the University examination. The students remaining absent without genuine reasons will have to pay a fine as decided by the college.
Identity Card: It is essential for every college student to bear the Identity Card with him/her while in the college premises so that he/she is able to produce it on being asked to. * The use of Mobile Phone is strictly prohibited in the college campus.
Dress Code: For Girls: Salwar Kurta. For Boys: Shirt & Pant The colors of college uniform should be in accordance with the norms prescribed by the college authorities.
Student should make careful use of college books, room furniture, fans, laboratory equipments and the college property, in general. The cost of any damage done would be recoverable from the student either individually or collectively as the case may be.
Students are prohibited from forming associations / organizations and from holding functions in the college without the prior permission of the Principal. Students are prohibited from organizing, welcome, farewell and other such functions, outside college premises. Violation of rules will merit severe disciplinary action. The Principal’s decision in all matters of admission, administration and enforcement of discipline and general rules and other important instructions mentioned in this prospectus shall be final and binding on all.
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University rules will apply to all the students /examinee admitted to affiliated courses.
Prohibition of Raging: According to Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act, No. 33,15th May 1999, “RAGGING” Is strictly prohibited “Ragging” means a display of disorderly conduct, the doing of any act which causes or is likely to cause physical or psychological harm or raise the apprehension or fear or shame or embarrassment in a student in any educational institution and includes- i) teasing, abusing, threatening or playing practical jokes on, or perform something which a student will not, in the ordinary course, willingly, do. Ragging within or outside of any educational institution is prohibited.
a. Penalty for ragging: - Whoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets or propagates ragging within or outside any educational institution shall on conviction, be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years and shall also be liable to a fine which may extend to ten thousand rupees.
b. Dismissal of students: - Any student convicted of an offence under section 4 shall be dismissed from the educational institution and such a student shall not be admitted in any other educational institution for a period of five years from the date of order of such dismissal.
c. Suspension of students: - If the student is found guilty in such cases his/her admission shall be terminated from the institution. * Smoking and /or Gutkha chewing are strictly prohibited. Offenders shall be liable to face legal action.